Monday 19 December 2011

Brand New here! Looking for helpful guides and RP Partners!

Hello everyone! I'm brand new to the board, and I've been searching -everywhere- for a good place to find some RP Partners that may be interested in some RP's I've been craving. I'm not very into group roleplays, but I love to meet individuals who want to do RP's one on one and such. I've been roleplaying for quite a few years; I'm 19 now, and I can say I've been doing it easy since I was about nine years old with a close friend, and I've only progressed in other forums with partners and MMO's. I also have a Gaia Online account which I frequent often, but I dont find very many people who know the titles I wish to RP (such as series-related and such).

I roleplay a wide variety of fantasy, anime, some modern, etc. Recently I've gotten into the TV Series American Horror Story, and oh, my, god. I would -love- if someone would do an RP with me of this series. Ever since it came out, I've been so obsessed over it, and I would love to do a one on one RP with someone that wouldn't mind playing Tate, as well as doubling up on some of the other characters so the RP would flow smoothly/not get too stale quickly. (We could split them half and half and use them to progress the story when the scene needs them/I could play my OC Male Jake, or Violet depending on whether you want a yaoi or canon relationship) I am very leaniant on thinsg with my partners, and willing to cooperate 99% of the time, unless its something I just completely don't like, but its rather rare.

I also don't mind yaoi pairings. Uhm... I guess thats about it? I'm -super- nice and love to meet new people. Send me PM's if you're interested in anything-- especially AHS. <3

(Also, group RP's, as I said above aren't really my forte. Though, I could give it a try if you convince me. Im just really shy, and I usually forget to post/feel kinda left out if theres a bunch of people RPing at once. x.x )

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RolePlayGateway/~3/3u3BK_xWxKo/viewtopic.php

19 kids and counting 2011 election results 11/11/11 11 11 11 activision blizzard acrylamide advent calendar

No comments:

Post a Comment